Advantages of ozone water treatment:
1. Ozone is an excellent oxidant, which can kill viruses and spores with strong chlorine resistance
2. Ozone disinfection is less affected by the pH value and temperature of sewage:
3. Ozone removes pollutants such as color, smell, taste and phenol chlorine in sewage, increases dissolved oxygen in water, and improves water quality
4. Ozone can decompose difficult biodegradable organic matter and three-causing substances, and improve the biodegradability of sewage.
5. Ozone hospital sewage treatment is easy to decompose, and will not cause secondary pollution due to residues
Ozone hospital sewage treatment, disinfection effect
Ozone has a very high bactericidal efficiency in hospital sewage disinfection, but it often requires a large amount of ozone dosage and a long contact time in the application of sewage disinfection. The main reason is that there are high pollutants in the sewage such as COD, NO 2-N , chroma and floating objects, etc. These substances will consume ozone and reduce the bactericidal ability of ozone. The pretreatment of ozone can make ozone disinfection more economical and effective. The contact mode and mass transfer effect of ozone hospital sewage disinfection will also affect the dosage and disinfection effect of ozone.
1. The impact of water quality is mainly the impact of COD, NO2-N in water, floating solids, and chromaticity on ozone disinfection.
2. The dosage of ozone and the amount of residual ozone. The amount of residual ozone plays an important role in disinfection like residual chlorine. When disinfecting drinking water, the residual ozone concentration is required to be 0.4mg/L. At this time, coliform bacteria in drinking water can To meet the requirements of water quality standards, the residual ozone can only exist for a short time during ozone hospital sewage treatment, for example, the ozone retention time is only 3-5 minutes in the secondary effluent ozone disinfection. The measured residual ozone includes ozonide, peroxide and other oxidants in addition to a small amount of free ozone. When the water quality is good, the free ozone content is high, and the disinfection effect is good.
3. Contact time: The contact time required for ozone disinfection is very short, but this process is also affected by water quality factors. In addition, studies have found that the disinfection effect continues during the residence time after ozone contact. Ozone has a continuous disinfection effect within 10 minutes, and it will no longer produce continuous disinfection after 30 minutes.
4. The contact method between ozone and sewage will also affect the disinfection effect. If the ozone hospital sewage treatment adopts the bubbling method, the smaller the bubbles are dispersed, the higher the utilization rate of ozone, and the better the disinfection effect. The size of the bubbles depends on the size of the diffusion aperture, water pressure and surface tension. Mechanical mixers, reverse spiral fixed mixers and water injectors all have good water-air mixing effects and can be used for ozone disinfection of sewage.
We are a manufacturer of ozone generator, you can become a user or distributor of our products, we provide you with high quality, customizable and factory price equipment.